Safari in Chitwan
Chitwan National Park, the first National park of Nepal, was established in 1973 and listed as a UNESCO natural heritage site in 1984. The national park is situated in southern central Terai region in Chitwan district of Nepal. Among the large number of wildlife reserves in Nepal, Chitwan national park is the most popular safari destination and famous for its diversse flora and fauna includeing numerous mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals. You can go see the fascinating wildlife and beautiful jungle by boat, jeep, elephant back, or even walking.
A safari in chitwan natinal park is sure to be a highlight of your trip to Nepal and make memories that will last a lifetime. The best time to visit Chitwan National and Bardia National park is from October through March, when the temperature averages 25 degrees Celsius. The months of March, April and June can be extremely hot, while July – September is the monsoon season. Chitwan national park is a pleasant five-six hours drive by car or tourist bus or a 20 minute flight from Kathmandu. High Himalayan Trekking and Expedition will design an itinerary and program for Chitwan jungle Safari according to an individual clients’ interest throughout the year.
All our trips are tailor made trips with personalized services. Please let us know the number of participants in your group, your choice of hotels and amendments in our itinerary, if any, so that we can quote you the price.
Day 01 : Arrival at Chitwan National park and transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Full day jungle activities in Chitwen national park
Day 03 : Early morning bird watching and departure
|Arrival Date||Departure Date||Cost||Single Supplement||Book Now|
|Arrival Date||Departure Date||Cost||Single Supplement||Book Now|
|View Previous Dates|
SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL requests you to read the booking terms and conditions carefully and to understand them before booking your trip with us. This Booking Terms and Conditions is a legal contract between SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL and you which contains important information about services provided by SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL and sets out the basis of your legal relationship with us.
Bookings And Payments
- To process a Booking you must send us a completed booking form with 20% non-refundable deposit as detailed below. This will constitute your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- We require you to send a copy of each person’s passport and a passport size photo by email to our Kathmandu office which will be used to issue permits in advance for trekking, climbing and other adventure activities.
- After receiving the photo copy of your passport and the completed booking form with your 20% non-refundable deposit, we will send you your final confirmation receipt.
- Deposits are required for each person on each trip.
- Please contact us regarding direct deposit details.
- A bank service charge may apply and should be paid at the time of deposit.
- We only accept Cash,Visa or MasterCard and a 4% levy will be added for card processing fee.
- The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon your arrival. If you wish to pay by credit card, you will need to pay the remaining amount a minimum of 20 days before the trip departure date,
- SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL reserves the right to cancel your trip should the full amount not be paid in time.
- Where possible, we will accept your last minute booking 2 days prior to tour departure date and full payment is required.
Cancellation & Booking Changes
- Cancellation notice is required minimum 20 days prior to trip departure and must be given to us in written form, such notice commences from the day the notice is received. Cancellation shall be valid with approval from the company after receiving documentation. The Trip will be cancelled and a cancellation charge of 20% of the total trip amount will be deducted from your deposit.
- There will be no refund to clients that provide the cancellation notice less than 20 days before trip departure.
- There will be no refund if a group member leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily, involuntarily or if you commit any unlawful act after the trip has commenced. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Should you require other changes to your original tour, the person that booked the tour must submit a written document with changes required. While every effort will be made to make the desired changes, they cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are prevented from traveling on the tour due to serious circumstances such as death, injury or grave illness of a passenger, close relative or friend, or jury service, you may postpone or transfer your booking to another person, provided they meet all the requirements relating to that tour. You must provide proof of why you are unable to travel when you change your booking. A fee of $100.00US per person is required if you postpone or transfer this tour within two weeks of the trip departure.?
- All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months of passport validity from the return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or on arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas costs are the sole responsibility of clients.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, death, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter rescue, air ambulance and adequate cover for baggage.
Health & Fitness
- All our Nepal tours and treks require a degree of fitness; therefore you should always check with your local GP regarding your health and fitness before you travel. It’s the client’s responsibility to notify SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL of any pre-existing medical conditions and/or disability that may affect your ability to travel on your desired trip.
- A legal guardian must accompany all travelers under the age of eighteen. If you have any questions regarding age and suitability, please contact us for further information.
- You agree that SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL may use images of you taken during the trip without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes, through whatever medium it chooses.
Changes To Your Holiday And Pricing
- Traveling with SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL requires a degree of flexibility, good humor and an understanding that modes of transport, accommodation and itineraries may change, even after the tour has commenced, without prior notice due to local circumstances such as flight delay, cancellation or postponement due to extreme weather in the Himalayan regions or other unpredictable circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, floods, snow, political unrest etc. SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL is unable to refund any money under the above circumstances due to prior supplier arrangements. If possible, we will always endeavor to provide you an alternative or substitute trip of the similar variety.
- SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL does not accept any responsibility for situations beyond SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL’s control.
- Our holidays, tour / trek packages, are based on twin share accommodation. Thus, a single room supplement charge will be imposed to clients who do not have another tour participant to share the accommodation with.
- We reserve the right to revise pricing rates posted in our marketing material, under any circumstances, due to pressure of various external factors that are out of our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc.
- In order to collect information from you to making a booking through? SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL we will ask many questions to obtain the necessary permits. No private or personal information that you supply to us when making a booking will be disclosed for any other purposes.
Risk & Liabilities
- We are committed to providing you with the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey as smooth & enjoyable as possible. However, all of our programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation from the government of Nepal.
- Therefore SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, flight delay or cancellation, sickness, or accidents. Any extra costs will be borne by our clients on the spot.
Our Responsible Tourism Policy
- SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL is re-inventing tourism for the benefit of local people, tourists, environment and the tourism industry at large.
- Should you have a complaint about the trip or tour, you must make it known to a tour leader or guide at the earliest opportunity so we can take appropriate action.
- Cost: € 1
- Country Visited:
- Trip starts in:
- Trip ends in:
- Max Altitude:
- Trip grade:
- Group size:
- Activity per day: