Ghorepani with ponil Trekking in Nepal
Gorepani Trek is the luxurious and Easy trek in Nepal, which is famous in Annapurna Region. This lies in Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP). The highest elevation of this Trek is 3200m. The place called Gorepani Poon Hill. The trail takes you through fascinating traditional villages of Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Gurung, Magar and Thakali who will greet you very warmly if you cared to stop for conversation. A Rhododendron is our National flower which blooms in April and May. The means of transportation is Pony which makes the Local people easier to carry of theirs good.
- To fulfill your dream to visit Poonil (3220m) in short period of time.
- Most beautiful trekking route in Annapurna Region.
- Trip through the countryside, people traditional culture & verity vegetation.
- Wonderful 360 degree views of the Annapurna mountain ranges.
- Massive Annapurna glacier some distance of the Annapurna Base Camp.
- Sunset and sun rise view from Annapurna Sanctuary.
- Need physically and mentally fit for this trip due to short time trip.
- Gurung and Magar Village and their daily life
- Annapurna Range, Annapurna 1,2,3,4,Annapurna south, Himchuli Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna,Machhapuchre,Manaslu and many more peak
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu- B&B Plan
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Briefing about program in evening time with dinner.
Day 02 Trek Preparation Day(Optional Sightseeing) – B&B Plan
Trek preparation day or you can do as optional sightseeing in kathmandu Valley.
Day 03 Drive to Pokhara – B&B Plan 5/6 hours
After breakfast drive to Pokhara. A very scenic drive lasts for about 6 hrs through the beautiful riverbanks & gorges. After reaching to Pokhara you will visit Seti george, Davis fall & Bindubasini temple.
Known as the city of lakes and the starting point for trekking destination and the second largest city of Nepal is Pokhara. The Barahi temple in the middle of the big lake is the most fascinating landmark in Pokhara and the reflection of snow capped mountain in the lake is so serene and magnificent that you will remember it for your entire life. With the closer view of Annapurna range and Mt. Fish tail you will feel close to nature and mysticism. The other destinations in Pokhara that you will not want to miss out on are Devin’s fall, Bindabasini Temple, Seti George, Buddhist monasteries and the hike to Peace Pagoda which brings you close to the nature and to the different spectrum of life style in this magnificent city.
Day 04 Pokhara – Tikhedunga(1570m),(4hours) – B&B Plan
We begin our trek at Nayapul after 1 hour driving by vehicle form Pokhara. After 5 minutes short walk along the banks of the Modi Khola, we reach Birthanti(1015m) a large village that has many shops and teahouses. From there, the trail continues through the village. The trail follows the north bank of the Bhurungdi Khola. The trail climbs steadily up the side of the valley to Hille(1495m) and after the short climb, we reach Tikhedunga(1570m). Today’s walk offers a short and relatively easy day, during the journey allowing getting use to the experience of trekking in Nepal.
Day 05 Tikhedung – Ghorepani(2840m), (7hours) – B&B Plan
Leaving Tikhedunga, we begin our journey with a steep climb to Ulleri. Ulleri is a large Magar Village(2070m). The trail then continues to ascend more gently, through fine forests of oak and rhododendrons towards Banthanti(2250m). Then we trek towards Nangethanti(2460m), after an hour walk we arrive at Ghorepani(2840m).
Day 06 Hike Poon Hill(3200m)(1hour) – Tadapani(2610m), (5hours)- B&B Plan
Hike up to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani. Today, very early in the morning we start an hour hiking to Poon Hill at elevation of 3200m, a brilliant spectacle; this vantage point provides an unobstructed view of sunrise over the high Himalayas. There we spend about 45min, then returning to Ghorepani we take a hot breakfast at hotel. Leaving Ghorepani, we make climb along ridges, and through pine and rhododendron forests to Deurali(2960m). After that we descend to the Banthanti, then turning off to Tadapani.
Day 07 Tadapani to Ghandruk(2160) (4 hours) – B&B Plan
It is very easy trek by descending gently all the way through rhododendron, oak and other kinds of dense forests. You could hear different kinds of birds chirping on the way. This is one of the popular destinations for the bird’s lovers. Ghandruk is a big Gurung Village. There is a handicraft centre and Gurung museum. From this village you could see good views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna(7455m), Annapurna III (7755m) and Fishtail. Will take lunch break over here, after taking lunch again we will head to Landruk first we have to walk through Ghandruk Village. From Ghandruk we will always steeply down following stones staircase to kimbu (Bee hive).Kimbu or Bee hive is located at the elevation of 1200m on the bank of Modi Khola(river).After crossing the bridge around 45minutes we will reach Landruk(2626m).
Day 08 ghandruk – Pothana(950m) – B&B Plan
Landruk is also a big village; local people of the village are also Gurung. You can see the view of Hiunchuli, South Annapurna, and Ghandruk village. This is our last night of our Trekking. In the morning after refreshment we take breakfast we will start our journey. This day we will walk through many villages. The trail ascends gently for easily six hours and again ascends steeply for an hour to Deaurali(2150m) this is only last place you can see the Dhaulagari in this trekking.
Day 09 Pothana to Pokhara by Phedi – B&B Plan
After breakfast you start to phedi. Around 2/3 hours walk ,you reach in phedi. From phedi by car or bus to pokhara.
Day 10 Back to Kathmandu – B&B Plan
Drive to Kathmandu
Day 11 Depature –
Back to home
B&B Plan = Bed and Breakfast
- Two nights of deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu with Bed and Breakfast (B&B Plan)
- Two nights of deluxe accommodation in Pokhara with Bed and Breakfast (B&B Plan)
- Tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Private, round-trip land transportation between Pokhara and Nayapul
- Lodge accommodation with Bed and Breakfast (B&B Plan)
- English-speaking guide
- Porter service
- All applicable permits
- TIMS card
- Government taxes
- First aid kit
- Insurance coverage for Guide and porters.
- All the personal Expenses,
- Not include lunch and dinner in all program
- Insurances, all the changes made due to Natural disaster.
- Emergency Rescue.
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Personal Tips
- Personal Beverage.
|Arrival Date||Departure Date||Cost||Single Supplement||Book Now|
|15/09/2018||-||25/09/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|05/10/2018||-||15/10/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|15/10/2018||-||25/10/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|25/10/2018||-||05/11/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|05/11/2018||-||15/11/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|View Next Dates|
|Arrival Date||Departure Date||Cost||Single Supplement||Book Now|
|25/11/2018||-||04/12/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|05/12/2018||-||15/12/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|15/12/2018||-||25/12/2018||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|06/01/2019||-||16/01/2019||-||€ 655||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|05/02/2019||-||15/02/2019||-||€ 735||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|05/03/2019||-||15/03/2019||-||€ 735||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|15/03/2019||-||25/03/2019||-||€ 735||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|25/03/2019||-||04/04/2019||-||€ 735||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|15/04/2019||-||25/04/2019||-||€ 735||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|25/04/2019||-||05/05/2019||-||€ 735||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|07/05/2019||-||17/05/2019||-||€ 735||-||€ 115||Book Now|
|View Previous Dates|
SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL requests you to read the booking terms and conditions carefully and to understand them before booking your trip with us. This Booking Terms and Conditions is a legal contract between SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL and you which contains important information about services provided by SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL and sets out the basis of your legal relationship with us.
Bookings And Payments
- To process a Booking you must send us a completed booking form with 20% non-refundable deposit as detailed below. This will constitute your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- We require you to send a copy of each person’s passport and a passport size photo by email to our Kathmandu office which will be used to issue permits in advance for trekking, climbing and other adventure activities.
- After receiving the photo copy of your passport and the completed booking form with your 20% non-refundable deposit, we will send you your final confirmation receipt.
- Deposits are required for each person on each trip.
- Please contact us regarding direct deposit details.
- A bank service charge may apply and should be paid at the time of deposit.
- We only accept Cash,Visa or MasterCard and a 4% levy will be added for card processing fee.
- The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon your arrival. If you wish to pay by credit card, you will need to pay the remaining amount a minimum of 20 days before the trip departure date,
- SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL reserves the right to cancel your trip should the full amount not be paid in time.
- Where possible, we will accept your last minute booking 2 days prior to tour departure date and full payment is required.
Cancellation & Booking Changes
- Cancellation notice is required minimum 20 days prior to trip departure and must be given to us in written form, such notice commences from the day the notice is received. Cancellation shall be valid with approval from the company after receiving documentation. The Trip will be cancelled and a cancellation charge of 20% of the total trip amount will be deducted from your deposit.
- There will be no refund to clients that provide the cancellation notice less than 20 days before trip departure.
- There will be no refund if a group member leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily, involuntarily or if you commit any unlawful act after the trip has commenced. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Should you require other changes to your original tour, the person that booked the tour must submit a written document with changes required. While every effort will be made to make the desired changes, they cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are prevented from traveling on the tour due to serious circumstances such as death, injury or grave illness of a passenger, close relative or friend, or jury service, you may postpone or transfer your booking to another person, provided they meet all the requirements relating to that tour. You must provide proof of why you are unable to travel when you change your booking. A fee of $100.00US per person is required if you postpone or transfer this tour within two weeks of the trip departure.?
- All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months of passport validity from the return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or on arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas costs are the sole responsibility of clients.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, death, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter rescue, air ambulance and adequate cover for baggage.
Health & Fitness
- All our Nepal tours and treks require a degree of fitness; therefore you should always check with your local GP regarding your health and fitness before you travel. It’s the client’s responsibility to notify SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL of any pre-existing medical conditions and/or disability that may affect your ability to travel on your desired trip.
- A legal guardian must accompany all travelers under the age of eighteen. If you have any questions regarding age and suitability, please contact us for further information.
- You agree that SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL may use images of you taken during the trip without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes, through whatever medium it chooses.
Changes To Your Holiday And Pricing
- Traveling with SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL requires a degree of flexibility, good humor and an understanding that modes of transport, accommodation and itineraries may change, even after the tour has commenced, without prior notice due to local circumstances such as flight delay, cancellation or postponement due to extreme weather in the Himalayan regions or other unpredictable circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, floods, snow, political unrest etc. SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL is unable to refund any money under the above circumstances due to prior supplier arrangements. If possible, we will always endeavor to provide you an alternative or substitute trip of the similar variety.
- SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL does not accept any responsibility for situations beyond SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL’s control.
- Our holidays, tour / trek packages, are based on twin share accommodation. Thus, a single room supplement charge will be imposed to clients who do not have another tour participant to share the accommodation with.
- We reserve the right to revise pricing rates posted in our marketing material, under any circumstances, due to pressure of various external factors that are out of our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc.
- In order to collect information from you to making a booking through? SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL we will ask many questions to obtain the necessary permits. No private or personal information that you supply to us when making a booking will be disclosed for any other purposes.
Risk & Liabilities
- We are committed to providing you with the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey as smooth & enjoyable as possible. However, all of our programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation from the government of Nepal.
- Therefore SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, flight delay or cancellation, sickness, or accidents. Any extra costs will be borne by our clients on the spot.
Our Responsible Tourism Policy
- SUMMIT REISEN NEPAL is re-inventing tourism for the benefit of local people, tourists, environment and the tourism industry at large.
- Should you have a complaint about the trip or tour, you must make it known to a tour leader or guide at the earliest opportunity so we can take appropriate action.
The equipment and clothing you require depends on where and when you trek. Of course, you will not need the same equipment for going up to the Everest Base Camp in the middle of winter and doing a short, low altitude trek.
- One backpack to be carried by the porter with a large plastic bag to put inside the backpack in case of rain
- One light day pack
- One warm sleeping bag, especially if you camp. In tea houses, there is no heating in the rooms
- One pair of waterproof broken in trekking shoes
- Three pairs of socks
- One rain coat
- One down-jacket
- One pair of long pants and one pair of short pants
- Three T-shirts, long and short sleeves
- One sweater
- Three pairs of underwear
- One bathing suit (there may be hot springs along the trek)
- One pair of gloves
- One warm hat / one sun hat
- One pair of sunglasses, with good eye protection if you intend to climb glaciers
- And also: head torch with extra batteries, multi-purpose knife, sun tan lotion, towel, soap, toothpaste, toilet paper, a large reusable water bottle, purification drops/tablets to treat the water, medicine (band-aids, blister pads, painkillers, stomach pills, anti-diarrhea tablets, antibiotic, sterile plain and crepe bandages, tube of antiseptic cream, decongestants/antihistamines, throat lozenges, paracetamol or aspirin, camera equipment, binoculars, walking stick
Remember that all this equipment can also be bought or rented in Kathmandu
- Cost: € 655
- Duration: 11 days
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip starts in: Kathmandu
- Trip ends in: Kathmandu
- Max Altitude: 3220 m
- Activity: Trekking
- Trip grade: Normal
- Accomodation: Deluxe hotel in kathmandu and pokhara, normal lodge during treks
- Transportation: by Car and bus
- Group size: 2-12 pax
- Activity per day: Daily walking 5 to 6 hours